Monday, July 5, 2010

Welcome to Overtime Sports Blog

Hello and welcome to the Overtime Sports Blog.

I have created this blog because I love sports and want an avenue to voice my opinions. First off, let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Ryan Drescher. I just graduated high school, and I'll be headed to a junior college in the fall. My goal for this blog is to make it a place where people can read up on the latest sports news and get my take, which will be presented in a fair and reasonable manner.

Since I plan on discussing all sports on this blog, I feel it is only fair to you -- the reader -- that I let you know which teams I root for. I am a fan of the Los Angeles Lakers, St. Louis Rams, Anaheim Angels and UCLA Bruins. Let me assure you, I am extremely objective when it comes to my teams, and my writing will not be biased in any way when any of those teams comes up in a discussion.

Blogging has certainly become a quite popular forum, and it's something that I believe all sports fans should embrace. The wave of the future is also social media, and I hope to make that a big part of the blog. My twitter account is @BruinFanBaby, and I'll post stuff about the sports world as well as the blog.

If you ever have any ideas, questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you. My email is bruinfanbaby@gmail.com.

Once again, welcome. Let's get this thing started.

No comments:

Post a Comment