Tuesday, July 6, 2010

LeBron James lands on Twitter

LeBron James has officially decided to join the 21st century. The NBA's most wanted free agent is now on Twitter, under the username @KingJames.

His first tweet? "Hello World, the Real King James is in the Building 'Finally.' My Brother @oneandonlycp3 gas'd me up to jump on board so I'm here. Haaaa."

Boring. Come on, Lebron, you can do better than that. Anyways, everyone is now left to wonder whether James will announce his next team on Twitter. He claims that he'll make the announcement on his website, but Twitter would make more sense if he really plans to let everyone know himself. I really have no desire to follow James on Twitter, so I hope he only uses the site to update us on what he's eating for dinner.

At this point, I just can't wait for the LeBron madness to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment